3. Seabourn Sojourn
This was my fourth Seabourn Cruise. They keep getting better. I traveled solo and knew no one when I embarked but when I disembarked two weeks later the crew and many fellow travelers were friends. Every night I was asked to join a table hosted by a senior crew member, entertainer or ventures staff specialist. The Cruise Director kept the interesting social events running. The Guest Relations Manager quickly resolved any problems.But the star events were the off ship excursions run by Seabourn’s Ventures staff. Riding in zodiacs, kayaking, hiking in wilderness were coupled with whale and bear sitings. The Ventures team willingly share their knowledge of local history, culture, environment and science. It is one thing to enjoy the beauty of Alaska as you sail past, but the deep experience of participating and learning provided by Seabourn was exceptional. Food was delicious from the relaxed Colonnade to the more formal restaurant and be sure to try the special Thomas Keller Grill ( I went 3 times during my trip ). Service was top. The cabins are large and comfortable. The ship is beautiful and well laid out.

Memorable visit in Alaska

Maui Bill’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seabourn Sojourn price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V6 830
Well located on deck 8 mid ship. Beautiful bath, walk-in closet. Amenities and an attentive staff.
You won’t want to leave