3. Liberty of the Seas
Got a good deal on this shop and always fancied the Caribbean. We had an inside cabin on deck 2 right at the back and it was great, never felt the ship move. Check in was quick and easy. I was worried about the size of the ship as this was the biggest of 7 cruisers. I was amazed how there were no queues for meals or finding a table, and there were plenty of sunbeds. Staff were great and the ship was immaculately clean and well maintained. The entertainment was a bit of a let down, some shows were great but others not so good. The food in the main restaurant was poor compared to other cruises I have done, however the food in the Windjammer was very good. We had the drinks package which was very good with top shelf spirits included but was disappointed to find out when we got on the ship they were offering by one get one half price. The ports of call shore excursions are overpriced in my opinion as they are on all the ships. We did our own thing and got a driver for a fraction of the price including tips. Overall our cruise was good value for what we paid and we enjoyed it.

Beautiful Ship

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by carolpete

Got a good deal on this shop and always fancied the Caribbean.

Staff were great and the ship was immaculately clean and well maintained.

Overall our cruise was good value for what we paid and we enjoyed it.
carolpete’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 2V 2763
Inside cabin very good no noise or movement. Very clean. Plenty of cupboard space.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins