3. Carnival Elation
My husband and I chose Carnival for our honeymoon cruise. This was my 5th cruise with Carnival. After this one, we most likely won’t choose it again. The worst part was other passengers who were loud and obnoxious. No class! Kids running all over the ship unattended by parents all hours of the day and night. People going into dining areas dripping wet from pool and no shoes. Staff never said a word to them. Plates of food left on the stairs constantly. People walking around with portable radios turned way up. Carnival’s line of standards has seriously dropped. We filled out our survey. Haven’t heard a word back and don’t expect too. We have friends who have been on recent CCL ships with same experiences. So this is a new common trend across the board. Beware before you book. All they care about is getting your money. Not the experience you had on the ship or else they would address the issues happening on the ships.

Disappointed! Carnival’s standards and quality are sinking fast!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review by MAddington

MAddington’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Elation price drops

Grand Suite
Cabin GS U74
Room was very nice and spacious! One of the saving graces on the ship. Nia was fabulous as our room attendee.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins