3. Carnival Liberty
The only 3 Day available in my area. But we were very happy for the service and address of NoNo, who is an excellent director, demonstrates a lot of love for what she does and her joy and affection is for everyone, from children to the elderly. It really is very positive that they have people like her in the Carnival family. In addition, all the staff made us feel part of them and at all times were willing to help us. We are very pleased to have had this experience that will certainly not be the last. Thank you for everything you made us feel and for the energy and joy of your director NoNo. We love her. The attention of my dining room team was excellent: THW- Marcos, Jeffrey Jimenez. TW- Jele, Siphilisiwe, ATW- Chua, Hazel Ong. Something we don't like is the child care schedule that on their first day they only have to register them and very late for what is a day that children cannot enjoy that service they should think of a better schedule and that neither they offer children meals or snacks while they play.

Cruisin with NoNo

Ages 7 to 9
Get Carnival Liberty price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A 6388
The cabin was excellent. Our waiter was always very requested to help us. The bathroom was always clean and every day I left a nice ornament with my daughter's towels.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins