3. Carnival Sunrise
Cabin - Spa Balcony on the 11th Floor Cabin No. 1104. Embarkation & Disembark at 12th Avenue 55th Street in Manhattan, NY. The ugliest ghetto ship i've ever been on. This was a 4-day cruise to Bermuda and we spent it in our cabin and only left to eat. The buffet is full of only 4-5 things and they're greasy yucky things. You have to make a line and stand on it each time. They had a great taco stand and a great pizza stand but i didn't go on a cruise to eat a $5 meal. Dining hall was nice called Sunshine but our first day it took them 30 min's to get a glass of water on our table (with a 19-month old !!!!! no less). We left. Boycotted for a day only to realize that the pizza and slimey food at buffet was going to make us even more sick!!! I threw up for 2 days because of the rocking of the ship!!! lol I have been on so many cruises before and never threw up or even felt anything close to sea-sick (infact!! when first time cruisers ask me if they'll be sea sick ..i tell them I NEVER EVEN FEEL THE SHIP MOVING) Not this Ghetto ship!!!! I felt it all!!! Gross and EWW!! Service: the staff? The crew ppl -- the small guys that i encountered AMAZING!! all Philippians and omg amazing amazing amazing....friendly nice sweet. I heard how the mop girl only made $540/month after working 60 hour shifts. They do a great job and with a smile. Activites? What FREAKING activities? This ship was all PROFIT FOR THE CRUISE LINE ....we, the passengers got gipped!! ZERO SHOWS...ZERO ENTERTAINMENT...there was NOTHING TO DO!! LIKE NO JOKE!!! nothing. Child room? N O P E !!! I could take my 19 months old to the play room from 8am - 10am FOR FREE or!!! from 10pm - 1 am for a free of $6.95/an hour. what about he rest of the freaking day????? b/c i wake up at like 10am!!! WELL i got to stay in my balcony room entertaining her ANNOYED. Pool? hot Tub? Sure but they were packed and i was grossed out to go near them!!! I DIDN'T even want my child to wet her feet in them!!! Entertainment: Comedy club!!! okay SAD!!! not funny! i went to two shows and 1 was by a CP person...he was as funny as he could be...no big jokes but he made fun of the fact that he couldn't make really much jokes .... 2nd was a black guy who gave us a speech (by us i meant to blacks) saying how they have to laugh even if he's not funny b/c us blacks have to stick together... Highlight? I gotta have some fun right? lol NO! i used the spa the first day and was done and bored with it.!! it is smaller than my NYC apartment and i live small!!! UGHH i paid too much for this ghetto vacation!!! How was Bermuda??? It was gorgeous...sadly we didn't have time to do much.. The port docs are at one end of the island and everything to do and see is literally 50 min bus ride away (minimum) to downtown Hamilton. Bermuda itself was gorgeous.. THIS IS A PLACE to go and stay at for a few days.....a cruise there is a waste! no time to do anything. I WOULD NEVER AGAIN USE CARNIVAL....it was my first experience with this GHETTO company (and i'm sure they have nicer ships but can't risk it)

Ghetto Cruise - Super Old Ugly Ship

Carnival Sunrise Cruise Review by SapnaKaur

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Spa Balcony

UGHH i paid too much for this ghetto vacation!!!

SapnaKaur’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Carnival Sunrise price drops

Spa Balcony
Cabin 8P 1104
Cabin: Old ugly and had open wiring. Depressing looking.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins