3. Carnival Dream
Probably the worst cruise I’ve been on. Very disappointed with my trip. I’ve been on several cruises with both carnival and royal carribean and royal by far beats carnival when it comes to service. The only positive on our trip was our waiters and our room steward. The food for the dinners weren’t the greatest (step it up carnival), exiting the ship was a nightmare with longer than normal wait times (waited almost 2.5 hours over from original time) and staff were inconsiderate and rude. They lack poor management when it comes to certain procedures and left many upset guests on board since most staff had no idea where to direct guests. Now I’m definitely going to think twice about going on another carnival cruise. I’d rather pay extra for a royal carribean cruise when planning another vacation. If anyone plans to go on this boat, do your research first.

Bad experience