3. Carnival Vista
Let me start off by saying we chose this particular ship because of the skyride, once we got on the ship and everything was paid for we were then notified that this guy ride was down and that we would not be accommodated for it. We spoke to carnival about it and guest relations while on the ship and no one seemed to care. Also beforehand I did call and ask if my husband could bring his very expensive straight razor on board the ship at the time I was told that that would not be a problem a straight razor would be fine so we took it with us. Once we got into customs it was immediately confiscated and we were not allowed to have it. I spoke to carnival about it again at guest relations and there was nothing they were going to do about it, I called once we got home and ask them to go over the phone call, I was then told it would take 72 hours for them to listen to the phone call. They also told me that the guy I spoke to did not notate in his notes anything about the straight razor, so therefore I was wrong. so basically because some guy in a call center didn't get his notes right and do his job right I'm more than likely not going to be reimbursed for the very expensive straight razor I was told would be allowed. The ship was very boring and did not have a lot to do. Everything is very overpriced, and once you're on the ship you're basically at their Mercy. once you have paid in your sailing they don't care to listen to any concerns or accommodate you in any type of way. Upper decks are very loud we were on the 9th floor and could hear people stomping above us at the bar for most of the night. My husband and I paid $150 to have unlimited bubbles for the week when we would ask for a soda it could take anywhere from five to 10 minutes to get it we would have to ask multiple times to get a drink and when ordering a soda in room service we were charged the regular price of $3 a can regardless of us having the bubble pass. The elevators were atrocious very hot and just quickly learn that they could hold down a button and it would skip every four SO waiting for an elevator usually took 10 minutes or longer. Again this stuff didn't care. We were also told when booking that we would have a $25 credit per person on the ship once we got on the ship and left Port we noticed that the money was not on our sail & sign card again we went to guest services and that money was never put back on the card and we were never reimbursed. Carnival may be one of the cheapest Cruise lines at first glance, but it's definitely worth spending a little more to be treated a lot better. Shame on carnival Cruise lines! We will never book here again!

Carnival Cruise line does not care about their passengers

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Jojo51011