3. MSC Armonia
My wife and I greatly enjoyed this cruise. The most that caught our attention was the excellent treatment we received from all MSC Armonía employees. Kindness and courtesy since we entered through the doors. Especial mention to the waiters at Marco Polo Restaurant, Kosih and Renelyn, excellent service. In the service area of ​​the room, Mr. Marion Garcia, far exceeded our expectations. The entertainment Kevin and Moises and their group are wonderful, original, dynamic. The shows at the Fenice Theater, compare with Circo de Soleil, or Brodway, incredible talents. The BR Beats band, wonderful, excellent musicians, and great singing. The cruise director Miguel and the captain (I don't remember the name) are high-class professionals. People who with honesty, respect and warmth make everyone, employees and clients feel like a family. The infrastructure of the ship requires remodeling. But the customer service, human warmth and love of its employees far outweigh that weakness of the ship.

Amazing and loving employees. Poor quality of ship facilities

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by Luis O.

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica

Luis O.’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin O2 9079
Marion Garcia kept the cabin in excellent condition. A professional.
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins