3. MSC Seaside
After cruising several times on the same brand ship we decided to venture out and try a new brand. We found MSC and saw where they do loyalty match so we started researching them. We decided on the Seaside out of Miami and booked our cruise. The day we embarked we noticed a much quicker process and loved it. Their customer service center was huge and quick. Once on board the hype was all true...this ship was gorgeous. I was definitely not disappointed. I quickly realized there wasn’t a hole punched in my room card and thought how will I wear this on my lanyard? To my great surprise they offered wristbands to wear that did all the functions of your room card. My favorite part was no one hardly wore their cards around their neck to prove status or feel privileged in some way. I was worried about the food since I personally am a picky eater, but I found plenty to eat and was never hungry. The ship was always clean and the staff was friendly. We had the privilege of meeting the captain and I must say he was amazing. He had a great personality and humor. We saw him walking on the ship one day with another officer so we didn’t even try to bother him and he stopped and spoke to us like we were family. Now the shows. I loved everyone of the shows on this ship and can honestly say all of the performers were great and you could see how they got their job. It really made the other brands shows look like amateur hour. I am so glad we tried this ship and have booked another cruise on MSC on the Magnifica. We had another cruise booked on the other brand ship and have decided to loose the deposit and cruise with MSC.

First time on MSC

Cruising Cindy’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 14122
Awesome cabin with a great view. Showers had glass doors and not the plastic shower curtain that sticks to you during a shower. Plenty of room.
Venice Beach Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins