3. Norwegian Star
Awful experience! I had my body covered in bedbug bites two days after getting on the boat! It ruined my holidays! They downgraded us to a different room which by the way they said it had also been cleaned off bedbugs! They washed my clothes and ruined quite a few of them! They said they had to spray our shoes and sent them all back in our suitcases all together in a ball without any care! I couldn’t sleep for 3 nights as my body was extremely itchy. I couldn’t take any photos as my body was covered in bites. I had to keep wearing the same clothes as I couldn’t wear clothes that showed my shoulders because of all the bites. It was an absolute disaster! I reported it to NCL and have heard nothing back yet. I would not recommend this ship to anyone unless I was shown a bedbug free certification from Pest Control.

Riddled with bedbug bites!

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by leidy_rc84

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window

It was an absolute disaster!

I reported it to NCL and have heard nothing back yet.

leidy_rc84’s Full Rating Summary