3. Viking Gefjon
Found our 14 Night Grand European Tour for the time of year and price that suited us. I would take another river cruise in a heart beat. Little disappointed when the walking track was closed for days on end so I just had to find another way to get my 12,000 steps in per day. The staff on the Gefjon were awesome, loads of fun, it was just great to spend 14 days with everyone. The shore excursions where packed with loads of things to see and do, no shortage of shore excursions to chose from. The dining was excellent, great selection of food for all meal times, sometimes it was difficult to select an evening meal as they all sounded so delicious. The deserts where over the top!. Very much enjoyed the entertainment and all activities onboard the Gefjon. The embarkation and disembarkation were top notch, we were well cared for at all times

Great food, great service, great dining, all in all it was a great experience

Viking Gefjon Cruise Review by berfoxy

berfoxy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Gefjon price drops

Our cabin was very comfortable. Most of our time was spent watching the scenery or just being in the public areas to talk with other travelers from around the world.
  Viking Gefjon Deck Plans