3. Norwegian Pearl
This ship is a bit older but still nice. The food and service however are not the food is horrible and service not much better. Buffet was small food always cold and selection always the same hot dogs hamburgers baked beans curry dishes. Salad selection was so small. Had ribs one night awful. Went to restaurant three of the ten nights one night it was so bad I sent it back and went to our room hungry. Bacon at breakfast buffet was so hard it would break a tooth. Pastry was ok so stuck with that for breakfast how can you make a mess of that. We had only one meal in the pay extra dining room Monderno the Brazilian dining which was good to the tune of $200.00. Nice that the only food that was enjoyable I needed to pay extra for. Makes you think hmmm do they make the food so bad that you have to buy the food package. This cruise was nickel and dime all the way you pay for everything on this boat don’t forget your wallet that sea-pass is going to be expensive. Charge to bring your pre paid drink to you tip on that as well 15.00 per day per person in the cabin for tip for staff. Our room was four people $60.00 per day. If staff were good helpful or at least friendly maybe but what insensitive do you have to be nice and good at your job when you are adding the tip to the bill automatically. Tipping is up to me and for good service. It is a privilege not a right you earn tips don’t just bill me for them so you can charge it to my credit card that you have on file for any extras that are legitimate. I need to say that Vladimir our room Stewart was nice and worked hard we did leave him a tip and a bottle of wine and thanked him very much for everything. Entertainment was not great just ok. I would really say I would not choice Norwegian again I will go back to Royal Caribbean food was always good as was the service. I picked Norwegian Pearl for the ports thru reading reviews I was expecting food and service to be less than perfect but it was far worse than I expected.

Terrible food and service

C Ash’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Obstructed Oceanview
Cabin OK 8096
Cabin was ok good size due to it being a handicapped room had we been in a regular room I think we would have been in to tight. Trundle bed was very un even tilting badly. Other beds were comfortable for sure. Handicapped seat in shower was not connected to wall so it was always banging into us. Safe did not work so we just closed it to look like it worked.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins