3. Paul Gauguin
No longer a 5 star ship but now a 4 star ship. The cabin was very spacious. l'occitane was not provided in the room. They use a big bottle of local shampoo and conditioner. I was expecting this but they no longer have it. The slippers provided was even cheap. The food was excellent. The service was very good. The ship is a bit dated. The was only 1 restroom around the major dining areas. Always a long line up when it's dinner time. The salt water pool was excellent. The bar service was good. All the staff was very tentative. All the employees know your name after meeting you for 1st day. They do not have any cognac except for the local brand which did not taste good at all. All other cognac was an extra premium. I expected more due to the amount we have paid for the cruise. I was expecting 5 star service but really only received 4 stars due to the room amenities. Lack of local fruits and dishes served. There was not much shrimp. Only 2 days did I see shrimp on the menu. 1 night of lobster. We did meet some amazing people on this cruise. Everyone was so friendly and just wanted to have a good time. The private island was wonderful to be on.

Good cruise to see Tahiti Islands

Paul Gauguin Cruise Review by new2this1888

No longer a 5 star ship but now a 4 star ship.

The food was excellent. The service was very good. The ship is a bit dated.

The private island was wonderful to be on.
new2this1888’s Full Rating Summary
Get Paul Gauguin price drops

The cabin was very spacious. Lack the 5 star amenities.
  Paul Gauguin Deck Plans