3. Carnival Vista
On the vista all the buffet food was so terrible we couldn't eat it, it was either over cooked or just plain bad. the dinning rooms food was better but most of the nights the food was not excitable. this was the worst ship I have ever been on, most of the time they closed one buffet line and everyone had to go to the other line, which the food was so terrible we didn't eat. all the other ships I have been on had excellent food on the buffet, so what was their problem. Also they need to have one elevator just for the handicap cause people are so rude to them. we had to wait for 6 times to get my sister on an elevator cause people were so rude and wouldn't let us on they would cut in front of us. the dis embarkment went well cause we talked to the cruise director and she told us how to get my sister off in a faster way.

Bad food

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by kellerx4

kellerx4’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Interior
Cabin 4C 6420
cabin was ok but the interior is not a cabin i would use for handicape we had a hard time getting the scooter in the door.
Lobby Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins