3. Norwegian Star
I loved everything about the cruise and the ship. The food, accommodations were great. State rooms were a little small but we had a balcony. My disappointed with the cruise line, was there was no Greek food. I feel since it was a cruise thru Greece, they should have had a least one night with Greek food and deserts. I enjoyed myself and liked everything about the cruise. The service was great, the stewards, waiters and waitress, the bartenders . Was surprised that there were no more stores. Liked the sales for the bags and chains. I No enough chairs or lounges at the pool. People left towels and didn't sit there all day. Feel they shoukld take the towels away after 2 hours of a no show, COULD NEVER SIT AT THE POOL. That upset me. But all in all I loved Norwegian Cruise line and will definethly go with them again.

Greek