3. Celebrity Equinox
I almost exclusively sail on Celebrity as the experience is always very good or better, This last cruise was great in most areas. The food was great, non-bar service was excellent, room cleanliness was excellent, The boat is well maintained on the cruise. The reason for this review is mainly the extremely poor WiFii and the staff reaction to complaints. I purchased the streaming package. The service on this voyage was intermittent at best. The signal in my area of the ship was extremely weak. I was told by ilounge staff that I could help the signal by keeping my room door open. The WiFi service in the room and around the ship was terrible and not worth purchasing. The other problem was bar service. Bar service was poor, at best, except for the Martini Bar and Sunset Bar. The bar staff were either untrained in customer service or were too busy with other concerns to serve customers.

WiFi and Bar Service