3. Scenic Jasper
We had friends who have traveled with Scenic and they all said how great it was.. So we tried it and it was beyond our expectations. Our room was great and we loved the fact that your room felt bigger by leave the sliding doors open and you could sit on the deck and not have the window open or have it open however you wanted. There was lots of closet space and a few draws to store all of your stuff. The butler service was really good. They were very accomadating. Entertainment was very good. And choice of shore excursions is very good. The staff in the dinning room were great after a couple of days they knew which type of tea you drank and which wine you favoured. The desserts were my personal favourite being a sweet tooth. If you did not see what you wanted you just had to ask. You could also go to the main deck and find a different choice at the smaller eating area.you could get food anytime you wanted with room service also. Tea and coffee can be brought to your room every morning and you can have your fridge stocked with white only or red only or beer only or your favourite pop.just ask.There is as much or as little as you want to do. I would not have a problem recommending Scenic to my friends.

Fabulous

Scenic Jasper Cruise Review by Jazzydo2

Jazzydo2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Jasper price drops

As previously mentioned for a cabin on a ship I thought it was really nice especially how the balcony works.