3. Norwegian Bliss
We wanted to go to Alaska. Our daughter picked this cruise. We were not disappointed. Easy on, easy off, impeccable service, loved the observation windows, beautiful new ship, the inside passage and glacier bay was awesome, Will at Mixx was our favorite, cannot say enough! Our room was beautiful, large shower, loved the balcony, especially when going through glacier bay. The drinks were awesome, good variety of food and entertainment, observation deck was great, lots of great excursions, and awesome staff. You can be as busy or relaxed as you want. We saw about 10 whales that stayed along the ship for 5-15 minutes! Was too cool. Everyone was so friendly. Cleanliness and hand hygiene was greatly promoted!! There really is something for everyone. So many activities to partake of. I will repeat, I really want to repeat this cruise again in the future. My husband and daughter agree!!! We all totally enjoyed ourselves to the max.

Awesome cruise and will definitely do it again

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Cynthiafolk

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cynthiafolk’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11234
Our cabin was very good. Loved the balcony. Would not want a room without it. Lots of storage space, large comfortable shower, two sinks in bathroom. Beautifully decorated.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins