3. Grand Princess
We are elite with princess and last cruised on Princess Grand 3-2019 for the Mexico Rivera cruise. This trip was Alaska, 10 days round trip from San Francisco. Its my opinion that service on Princess Grand has improved. Staff constantly ask if everything is ok. horizon court seems to have improved. We are a fan of the club class dinning option and each meal we get an additional item not on the regular menu. Wait staff in club class dining is excellent. Our head waiter was Giovanni and he always fixed an extra dish, usually a delicious pasta. All our excursions were excellent, timely etc. I think this is here Princess excels. What we are not a fan of is the constant promotion of sales and the unnecessary sales flyers that clutter the Princess patter news letter left in our state room. It is an unnecessary waste of paper and printer ink. Passengers should be allowed to opt out of sales promotions and save the environment. The piazza on decks 6 & 7 reminds me of a garage sale with all the tables of sales items. I think & have suggested that the sales items be moved to improve the ambiance of the piazza area. Internet speed has improved since Grand has been wired for medallion, although not on it yet. Entertainment, Grand is still offering the British Invasion and Motor City which we have seen several times over the years. I must say the British Invasion this cruise was the best performed of any of this musical. The Hungarian strings and Piano in the Piazza was superb. This is another area that we like the performances in the Piazza.

Service has improved but overwhelmed by sales promotions

Grand Princess Cruise Review by Gardener222

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Vista Suite with Balcony

Gardener222’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Vista Suite with Balcony
Cabin S6 C420
We liked this suite although be careful of the step down from bathroom to entry.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins