• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Celebrity Solstice Review

Editor Rating
30 Awards

Great service, food, ports, ship, etc.

Review for Celebrity Solstice to Alaska
marcolisa
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin:

I have taken 1 Carnival cruise ages ago. 1 Royal Caribbean 15 years ago and about 14 Norwegian cruise line cruises. On the Celebrity-Embarkation and disembarkation were smooth. I loved the size of ship. Never overcrowded. Perfect size. Cabin- in comparison to even the Norwegian new ships but had amazing storage. Didn’t need my over the door plastic shoe rack due to the great storage in bathroom. Nearly floor to ceiling cabinet like a deep medicine cabinet. We were in an Aqua class balcony room. Loved the extra storage over the beds. We could get daily, included, room service for breakfast. Loved having breakfast on our balcony on most mornings. Another bonus, big for me, I could put my feet up on balcony. And, table on balcony large enough for breakfast tray.

The service in Blu(included for Aqua class and open for breakfast and dinner) Tuscan Grill and Romano(extra charge) were great.

I was very impressed with the quality of the buffet. Amazing desserts. They even have a GF and sugar free section.

Port Reviews

Ketchikan

We totally enjoyed this last minute tour due to our other tour being canceled. Good city tour and pretty boat ride. The 2 workers were fantastic.

Juneau

So interesting and fun. Great time. Have fun and support this dog sled camp!

Skagway

The Yukon suspension bridge was great. Nice train ride. Glad our train didnt break down.

Find a Celebrity Solstice Cruise from $934