3. MSC Seaside
This was my fourth time on the Seaside . Each time has been a great experience. I’ve already booked it for February. Let me be clear about the passengers before going on about the cruise . The makeup is mostly foreign with I’d say only about 30% American. The environment of the ship is culturally different . Manners and politeness are often missing . Cabin : The size more than adequate though closet space is limited and not enough drawers. The way to get around this is to bring magnetic hooks to place on walls ( hang hats, bags, bathing suits etc ). Bring a velcro hanging shoe bag for the closet for shoes or clothing. Food : enough choices to find something you like . There’s always a chicken, steak or fish option if you don’t like the menu of the day. I found Tiramisu to die for one day on the menu. My husband had two shrimp cocktail every day . Specialty restaurant: Butchers Cut has filet mignon you can cut with a fork it’s so soft and rack of lamb prepared exactly like I like it. Entertainment: The cruise Director Eric is top notch. Humorous, energetic and involved. Shows : the best I’ve ever screen on any cruise . We normally sit in the rear in case we don’t enjoy the show . On this ship we get to the show as early as possible to get front row seats . Staff everywhere are helpful and engaging even when English is not their first language . With that said go with an open mind and book it. It’s well worth it.

MSC Seaside is tops !

MSC Seaside Cruise Review by Rpflynfish

Cabin :

Entertainment:

The cruise Director Eric is top notch. Humorous, energetic and involved.

With that said go with an open mind and book it. It’s well worth it.
Rpflynfish’s Full Rating Summary