3. Norwegian Getaway
We loved the itinarary for this cruise and being able to have 2 days in St. Petersburg was a huge bonus. We were also able to get the deluxe owner's suite so that was the deciding factor. Being in the Haven has excellent benefits, plus this ship has its own Haven restaurant which was really good. I don't think I had one bite of anything I did not like. We also had our own bar which we frequented every day and the staff there is excellent. There were plenty of entertainment choices but we ended up at Sid Norman's several nights because the band there was really good and played a great variety of music. Loved the Wine Lover's musical and also saw several other shows that were very entertaining. The only thing I do not like are the shore excursions with hoards of people. Their private tours (which we did in St. Petersburg) are very expensive, but it was worth it to be able to see what we wanted.

So sad it is over!!

bdefoe112’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

The Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
Cabin H2 16702
What's not to love about a spacious suite with 2 balconies, a very large bathroom and a butler at your beck and call? The closet is bigger than most cabin's bathrooms and has tons of places to organize your belongings!
Deck 16 Suite Cabins