• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

calicocameo
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Balcony

We chose Coral princess to take us around Alaska's inner passage because friends recommended it. It is a smaller ship which I think is perfect for Alaska. Our service was good. The way the food is now a days, I make sure we go to a specialty restaurant for really good food. The coupon book you receive first day has a BOGO deal that will save you $25, but must be booked that day. Be sure to book Sabatinis at least twice and right away! We could only get in once because I waited.We purchased a Balcony dinner served in our room for $100 for the two of us. It was fantastic and I highly recommend it. It includes a cocktail, apps,bread,champagne,flower arrangement, photo,white glove service, choice of filet and/or lobster, fab salad, crabcake encroute and 2 desserts! Best steak and lobster I ever had!

I am not one for shows, so I didn't attend any. Hub went twice to hear soprano.We watched movies in room.

We had a balcony which was a splurge. If your don't get one ,there are plenty of places to see 360 degrees on top deck.

Mini-Suite with Balcony

Cabin MB

spacious, clean, good storage.

Port Reviews

Glacier Bay

We stayed on the ship and took in the view for hours. Unreal.

Ketchikan

We walked around and saw the salmon in a river, seals having a feast, waterfront boatsin harbor. Jewelry shops galore like in Carribbean.

1 Helpful Vote