3. Coral Princess
We chose Coral princess to take us around Alaska's inner passage because friends recommended it. It is a smaller ship which I think is perfect for Alaska. Our service was good. The way the food is now a days, I make sure we go to a specialty restaurant for really good food. The coupon book you receive first day has a BOGO deal that will save you $25, but must be booked that day. Be sure to book Sabatinis at least twice and right away! We could only get in once because I waited.We purchased a Balcony dinner served in our room for $100 for the two of us. It was fantastic and I highly recommend it. It includes a cocktail, apps,bread,champagne,flower arrangement, photo,white glove service, choice of filet and/or lobster, fab salad, crabcake encroute and 2 desserts! Best steak and lobster I ever had! I am not one for shows, so I didn't attend any. Hub went twice to hear soprano.We watched movies in room. We had a balcony which was a splurge. If your don't get one ,there are plenty of places to see 360 degrees on top deck.

Very Pleased by Princess

calicocameo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB D620
spacious, clean, good storage.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins