3. Ruby Princess
we Really enjoyed this cruise. The food was great. The people were friendly & helpful. Best message I have had in years. We enjoyed the shows especially the comedian , I think Carlos. Enjoyed the magician also. Played some bingo and some slots. Also went to my very first art auction. I won a piece. All in all we had a great time. Yes I would do it again. Our excursions were the best too. We stopped in Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan & Victoria. We enjoyed every port from the tram in Juneau, the train ride in Skagway, the lumberjack show in Ketchikan & the bike ride in Victoria. We did a lot of walking but it was worth it. The weather wasn’t bad at all. No need for umbrellas. However, our last stop in Victoria was the best. What a way to finish the cruise. We got a ride from Ryan at Victoria Bike Rentals And Tours. They were right outside of ship. Our bicyclist was Ryan. Best bike tour I have ever been on. Very informative & educational. I fell I love with the little houses on the water. It was a wow effect. Visited the blue bridge & parts of town we never knew existed. A very beautiful city. A very clean city. I only hope it doesn’t change. Ryan was Very nice, polite and he cared about us. Gave us blankets to stay warm. Let us shop. If we were hungry we could have stopped to eat. Can’t say enough about him as a person. He knows his history. Would recommend. Just look for Ryan. It was worth every penny. Thanks again Harold & Carol

First time great experience from beginning to end

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Dolphingirl69

Ages 16+
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC L222
Our room was Always clean. Very comfortable. Slept well. Jerome was always available if we needed anything. Thank you
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Glacier Bay National Park
    From the ship. Very informative and beautiful.
    View All 17 Glacier Bay National Park Reviews
  • Lumberjack Show
    Very enjoyable. Great town to visit. Would do again
    View All 302 Lumberjack Show Reviews
  • White Pass Scenic Railway
    Enjoyed train ride & the tour guide on the bus. He was funny. Had a great time
    View All 1,104 White Pass Scenic Railway Reviews
  • Pedicab
    If this is the bicycles outside the ship. Victoria bike rentals & tours.our guide Ryan is the best. He showed us the houses/homes on the water, the blue bridge, some historical buildings and so much more. Gave us blankets to keep warm too. Let us shop. And did it all in just a couple hours. That's all we had. He was the best and well worth it. Would do it again. Thanks for helping us end our cruise in a great way. Would do it again.