3. Norwegian Sky
I booked 2 rooms, first time sailing with Norwegian, as our Carnival cruise was cancelled for weather.(sailed many times just not with Norwegian). Got to port and parking lot was full, had to lug bags 2 terminals away. Our Names weren’t on main manifest which we knew due to a late booking because of our cruise cancellation, the lady on the phone said we’d be on the updated manifest. We weren’t(after waiting through security just to get to them). We were escorted to the check in counter and final got our cabin numbers wrote on our boarding pass. Went through security AGAIN after finally checking our luggage. Went to check in to create our sail cards, our cabin was already checked into. Explained our luggage was going to the room they wrote on the boarding pass, Was told a supervisor would be notified so our luggage went to the correct room. Got on the ship, went to guest services and waited a long time(first day of cruise lines) per the suggestion of the guy checking us in just to make them aware, they too said they’d let a supervisor know. Luggage never showed up, we found it in the hallway of the wrong room they erroneously gave us. Meanwhile st the second room I booked, my mother’s luggage was delivered by a vacationer who had gotten it and was also looking for their luggage hoping it showed up to my mother’s room. My stepdad didn’t get his luggage it was delivered to wrong floor (foot 8 and we were on 9) until that night, they also got different luggage for another room and had to take to guest services and wait in that horrible line again. Not a fun time. The health questionnaire is a joke, there was a woman at the buffet sick and hacking everywhere, her whole group was telling her to feel better and get some rest. My fiancé got a horrible bug on the last day of the cruise and is still sick 5 days later. This was a birthday present for my mother’s 50th birthday and her first cruise ever and it started off pretty bad. The only thing that would truly make me book with Norwegian again is their housekeepers. Ours name was Gabriel and he was AMAZING, gave us tips for the ship and suggestions. Kept everything soooo clean! Was very accommodating. Kudos to him!!! Embarkation was seamless, we walked our luggage off, easy. Excursion was awesome, easy process too. Also in Key West I love how Norwegian had their own shuttles to take you to and from the main areas.

Stresssss

Naenaecrum’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Inside
Cabin IB 9103
Very clean. Always maintained. Wish the air got a little colder.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins