3. Avalon Envision
There is so much history in Hungary, Austria, Germany, Czeck Reublc. I have neverbeen on a river cruise. IT was great to see scenery on both sides, experience the locks,have a great cruise director Hendrick,, great meals and entertainment. I enjoyed seeingthe sites of the making of the Sound of Music movie. I also enjoyed the horse farm. It was greatly entertaining. The shore excursions were very educational and entertaining. Hendrick, our cruise director, and all of the crew were very friendly and efficient. Ourmeals were great, including wine, etc. Our french chief did a great job. I have beenon ocean cruises, but this was much more personal. Sitting at different tables formeals helped me to get acquainted with several other passengers which was a plusfor one traveling alone. The music and other entertainment in the lounge was great. My room was wonderful and I had a great view.

Blue Danube cruise

Avalon Envision Cruise Review by SailorArt

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with Window

My room was wonderful and I had a great view.
SailorArt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Envision price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Window
Cabin E 304
Great having a full wall of window. However, I was surprised one morning when I
opened my drapes to find a view of another cabin! We were double parked. It get to
shore we had to cross through the lobby of another ship.
Indigo Deck Outside Cabins