3. Norwegian Gem
The Restaurants, Shore excursions, entertainment were excellent. This was my 16th time going on Norwegian to Bermuda. This was my friend's 5th time The service up on the deck was very poor it was very Hard to get a drink from any of the service staff as they were very sparse We had a balcony room With people on both sides of us smoking on the a balcony and we had to file a Complaint. The Norwegian gem was definitely not our best experience. The smoking continued for 2 nights before the people beside a stopped and they denied smoking but it was billowing in our room. The specialty restaurants , Cagnes and Le Bistro were terrific but we had an experience at La Cucinas the food came out cold. The Magnum restaurant was great. Very leary to travel on the Gem again. Having traveled on Norwegian 16 cruises to Bermuda this is the 1st negative review I've ever written.

Smokey Cabin

PlatinumLois’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 8030
Our cabin was lovely but we had a problem with our balcony . The 2 cabins beside us on each side had smokers would come out to the balcony and smoke all hours of the day-and-night and the smoke was billowing into our room. We had to close our balcony doors and could not even open them
We put a complaint in guest services to address the problem but the people denied smoking and it took 2 days for the smoking to stop .

Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins