3. Norwegian Bliss
The only thing that was hard to hold on to is self-discipline. The quarters, people, and facilities are stunning. I couldn't leave my cabin without finding it made up and snacks replaced with other snacks I couldn't walk around the Haven (ship within the ship for upscale cruisers) without someone asking if I needed them to get me anything. Haven restaurant served gourmet food every meal The off-shore excursions were easily arranged by the concierge. The 24-hour butler was just a phone call away. The scale of the scenery was grand and awe inspiring. The Jersey Boys show was magnificent. I almost had withdrawal symptoms when I got back home. Want to do it again. One of the things I really like is the opportunity to leave feedback on any crew members that stood out for superb customer service. I had to name quite a few. If you decide to go on a cruise, take this one and book a suite in the Haven if possible. I was very pleased.

Stunning scenery and royal treatment

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Nasquama

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: The Haven Aft-facing Penthouse with Balcony
The only thing that was hard to hold on to is self-discipline.

The quarters, people, and facilities are stunning.

Haven restaurant served gourmet food every meal

The off-shore excursions were easily arranged by the concierge.

The 24-hour butler was just a phone call away.

The scale of the scenery was grand and awe inspiring.

The Jersey Boys show was magnificent.

I almost had withdrawal symptoms when I got back home.

Want to do it again.

Nasquama’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

The Haven Aft-facing Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H6 13306
Luxury cabin suite with huge balcony. At the back of the boat, minimum movement could be felt even with 12 foot waves.
TV in both rooms kept us informed as to ship's activities as did the daily paper.
One of the two showers had horizontal jets of water that were adjustible.
There were fruit baskets, salmon baskets, desert baskets cycled through on a daily basis.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins