3. Norwegian Escape
I chose this cruise due to the commercialization I had seen. It is nothing but a nightmare with small pools that had so many people you couldn’t move in it. In size they must have been maybe 20 x 20 (if that). The buffet was terrible the bacon and the meats were full of fat not drained and climbed down on a large metal tray for you to pick out with prongs. The meatballs they served was soy bean, like rubber balls. Most of the food is eaten barely half and look around all the people are throwing half the food away in the garbage. The Stewart was fair although nothing really significant in his service. The price of this cruise was outrageous, almost $1300 apiece just for a balcony room. I imagine the Cove Haven part of the ship upstairs was much better than the average reservations. ( at least I hope so. ) You had to pay for every little thing, even a bottle of water. You had no choice but to pay the outrageous price for the water and my girlfriend had one drink, a margarita, it cost $15. In sum, for the price I paid I would not recommend this to anyone, maybe half the price I paid I would consider it.

Cruise in misery

beth7flo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 112294
The cleaning was OK. However, very thin walls so you can hear your neighbor easily.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins