3. Carnival Sunshine
This was our very 1st cruise, and even though we got rained out in our ports of call and some on the ship,we had a blast! i don't think we were even in Half Moon Cay 2hrs when the Captain pulled the plug, we were thankful for a Captain looking out for our safety! i honestly can't say enough about the staff/crew, they were all amazing! ESPECIALLY when it came to the elderly & special needs on board. I'm one to watch people, and i observed over and over the special care & priority that they took with the elderly and special needs, i was highly impressed! even if you don't drink/party {we don't} you will have a great time on board! also, the cruise director, Adam Cornes, was awesome & SO funny... I would go again just to hear him! i've also got to say, i was very pleased with our room steward, Joel, a very nice man & very diligent! I'm already in the process of planning another Sunshine cruise with my sisters, for my 50th birthday next year! Lova Mull

30th Anniversary Trip

NonnaLife’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8160
We were very pleased with our cabin, the bed was comfortable, we slept extremely well. it was plenty roomy enough for my husband and myself.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins