3. Norwegian Bliss
This was the most AMAZING vacation ever!!! The ship was remarkable, I was so amazed at how smooth everything ran and the staff was fabulous!!! The Dining choices were all really good, We ate at all the complementary dinning and they were all super good with lots of choices. The Ports and Excursions were all so much fun, I think one of my favorite days is when we cruised through Glacier Bay, it was so beautiful and Ketchikan was one of my favorite ports. Our Cabin was plenty big and we had lots of room for all our stuff. The staff for our Stateroom was so friendly and anything you needed they would take care of it. There were lots of activities on the ship, my favorite was the casino of course I won on the slot machines! This is a trip I would absolutely take again especially on the Bliss!!

Most Amazing Vacation

tbescobedo5’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 11774
The cabin was great! Always cleaned and had plenty of room.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins