3. Norwegian Bliss
Wanted to visit Alaska. This was my first time on a cruise ship and I absolutely loved it. Lots of things to do on board, terrific food and great staff from beginning to end. Since this was an end of season cruise, there were not as many people on board but there were still several thousand of us. Everything was managed very well with one exception. We did three excursions through Norwegian. The first two were terrific. In Skagway, we went on a Gold Panning, Sled Dog and Railway Summit tour. It was great but a very long day at around 7 hours. In Ketchikan, we did an Eagles, Lighthouse and Totem tour - I would absolutely love to do this tour again. The boat crew were great and the scenery was amazing. We got an unexpected bonus by sighting 3 whales who gave us a great show. The third tour was in Victoria to the Butchart Gardens. Unfortunately it was at night and the lighting at the gardens was about the same as the solar lights we put out along our sidewalk. Very frustrating since you could tell that in the daylight, these gardens would have been fantastic. Don't waste your money on this one. Norwegian should not be offering it as it was really just a long bus ride in the dark to visit a very dark garden. Too bad this marred an otherwise wonderful experience.

Loved our excursion in Ketchikan It was the Eagles, Lighthouse and Totem tour.

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by pets mom

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
pets mom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 11812
Wonderful steward - believe his name was Val Fernandez. I left a Cruise Hero card about him he was so good. The room fit three people with very little discomfort.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins