3. Viking Aegir
Always dreamed about being able to experience a Viking Cruise and it did not disappoint! We did a 2 day extension in Budapest prior to boarding the ship. One of the best things we did was hire a private guide to show us the city from a locals perspective and it was well worth it! The embarkation process could not have been more smooth and even though we arrived 2 hours early, our room was ready within 5 minutes! We were fortunate enough to have one of the two Explorer state rooms, and it was well worth the extra money. To have a living room space as well as the wrap around balcony was a huge advantage, especially on such a long trip. Most importantly...the staff! I have been on many cruises in the past and I can say with absolute confidence...they were the best I have ever seen! By the second day, they knew everyone's name, cabin # and even what you preferred to drink. Every person we encountered was exceptional. The Program Director had more energy and personality than you could ever hope for and the Hotel Manager was truly amazing. He went above and beyond in every way. We did most of the included tours and each one was a great introduction to the city and it's highlights.We have already started looking at which cruise we want to do next!

Amazing!

beachladynsb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Aegir price drops

Explorer Suite
Cabin ES 341
Well worth the extra price. I swear we gave at least 5 couples a tour of the Suite while we were cruising!
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins