3. Carnival Sunrise
I never write reviews but felt inclined to after seeing so many negative reviews. This is my 4th cruise. I just came back from the 8 day Eastern Caribbean cruise - a cruise which I was a little concerned about because of so many poor reviews. I'm glad I don't always believe what I read. First, the ship is beautiful. Yes it's a smaller ship but at no time did I feel crowded. Never had a problem getting food - Pig n Anchor, grill, Mexican, raw bar etc.- never more than a few minute wait. Your Time Dining for dinner is great - download the app and request a table. The wait was never more than 10 minutes. Menu changed every night. We were very happy with all our choices. Yes the buffet could get busy but again it was never more than 10 minutes in line. The drink area does bottleneck and it was the only area that annoyed me but it was no big deal. Entertainment was varied and very good. The Acoustic Trio in the Red Frog Pub was our favorite. Mike the cruise director was hysterical and really got people involved but wasn't pushy. All ports of call were beautif - Amber Cove was our favorite. We didn't do any excursions because we just wanted sun sand and water. All in all you get a lot for your money. Embarkation was a breeze - disembarking is still a chore.

Not sure what ship some of these reviewers were on...

Carnival Sunrise Cruise Review by CelticTee

CelticTee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunrise price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 9207
Excellent space lay out and storage. Water could have been hotter but it was fine. I choose balconies because I like to get away from people and read or just watch the ocean. Room was very clean and the room stewards were wonderful. Pretty basic, no bells or whistles. We would like a few more options on the television like a real news station and a sports one. We did watch the football game at the sports bar on ship.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins