3. Emerald Star
We had a bit of a hick up at first with our transfers after notification by Emerald that we were not going to be able to board our ship in Bernkastel and were afraid we had made a bad choice. Once we were on board, it couldn't have been better. Our cruise director was very personable and pleasant to deal with. I had a bit of a medical issue from a wasp sting and was afraid I would need to go to the hospital if it didn't start to improve, so had inquired with him right away about hospitals nearby. Fortunately, things improved so I didn't need to go, and he checked on me every day until things improved. Our room was better set up than any of the rooms we have had on the bigger ships, far more storage and very functional and clean looking. Our cabin steward kept it spotless. Entertainment on board was enjoyable and all the staff were amazing and attentive. All our arranged tours were wonderful. A delight to have a pool on board as well with the heat we were having.

A great way to cruise

Emerald Star Cruise Review by klaing

klaing’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Star price drops

A lovely cabin, very clean and functional.