3. Carnival Imagination
Reasonable prices... yet the cruise is crying out for remodeling looks like an old vegas casino. Smells very much like one too, alcohol n cigarettes . I don’t feel is family friendly as the bar is right next to the pool. People were too drunk we saw 3 fights not something I want my kids to experience on our family vacation. The pool I feel is too small for everyone on board it gets too crowded... the main activities took place on the days where you can get offthe ship, and the actual day when everyone stays on board not much to see or do.... In regards of the food not much vegan or vegetarian options but like anywhere else is all about getting creative with your options. But the high light of the trip has to be dinner, the staff is amazing made us feel like royalty..... Not sure if I would spend my money on a cruise again maybe I can try a different cruise line, definitely a resort is the way to go, for us as a family.

Didn’t even meet my lowest expectations

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by Emma21