3. Adventure of the Seas
This was my 10 year old's first cruise, and it was amazing for her! I have been on multiple cruise lines, but have always enjoyed RCL most of all. The ship, though approaching 20 years old, is still in amazing shape. Our cabin, 8522, was great, and the only problem we had was that the couch was dirty, rock hard and broken, and really unusable. Everything else on the cruise was amazing. One point of info for anyone choosing this ship: In each room is what they call a refrigerator, but the label on the front states that it is only a cooler, and it does not keep anything cold. We just had our amazing cabin steward provide ice each day, and problem solved! The main dining room food was very good, and the staff granted every request within their power (Amal and Valary were amazing). Our only complaint was that despite booking a table for 2 in advance, and visiting the maitre d' the first day, they would not give us the requested table. We were seated by mistake with a traveling gambling group, and moved to another large table the next day, stating that they made a mistake. I really wish they would create more space for parties of 2 who wish for privacy. Overall, the rest of the cruise was amazing! Plenty to keep my daughter busy, and it was fun just exploring. Coco Cay was absolutely amazing, and renting a beach bed was totally worth every penny! We were the last ship to leave the island before they evacuated for Hurricane Dorian, but the staff did not pass along any of the anxiety or concern they must have felt to their passengers. Nassau leaves a lot to be desired, but our excursion to Blue Lagoon to swim with the dolphins was a dream come true! I would highly recommend this ship/cruise line to anyone looking for a fun, relaxing, exciting cruise. Port Liberty is a breeze for embarkation, and opens a whole new world of cruising to anyone hesitant to fly. Additionally, I think the humanitarian efforts RCL put into aiding the Bahamas post-Dorian is outstanding, and just makes me more of an RCL loyal fan!

Amazing first time cruise for my daughter!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by MrsPuccio

Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4B 8522
Great cabin, but the couch was broken and unusable. Beds need some softer matresses.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins