3. MSC Sinfonia
American Airlines Cruise recommend this cruise and for that they will never get my business again. I have been on numerous cruises Carnival, Princess, NCL & Celebrity and I would pick any of these any day. We booked an Aura Suite because we wanted this to be a trip to be first class, but we got 3rdclass besides the private sunning area. We were suppose to get priority embarking and disembarking, we got non of that, they can't even put a bottle of free water in your suite even though we didn't have to pay for it on the boat. There was nothing special that you get paying a lot more. The food was terrible and the only good meal we had to pay an extra $20 euro for a steak which I have never seen in the regular dinning room and only at a specialty dinning. We stopped going to dinner and eating off the boat and bring on food as much as possible. The buffet was worse and the only thing that was edible was the French fries, pizza was marginal. The service in the dinning room was great and at the bar and casino, our cabin steward was also great, the customer desk was another thing, long lines and lack of information or help. Getting on and off the boat was a nightmare, no organization and fights almost broke out due to lack of staff and information on how to get off. They charge for every transport to get off the ship which I had never encountered before. It took so much time to get off the boat at some ports by the time you got off you almost had to get back on. When I booked it stated 1 day at sea and we wound up with two and shorter times in the ports. Mykonos we pulled in at 8pm and left at 3 AM, what the hell can you see at that time when it takes an hour to get off the boat. The entertainment if that is what you called it was like high school musical, there was limited in the other areas and at the pool if you didn't want to learn to dance or do aerobics you were out of luck. Their few games they had were horrible and the same stuff everyday. I don't remember anything really happening at the pool at night. I am sorry but I have been on small and older Carnival ships that outclassed this ship or it amenities. After spending so much money on a suite and this cruise, I will never cruise this line again even if the other ship are new and great. This cruise nickels and dimes you and gives you nothing.

Never Again

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by pennystroud

pennystroud’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

Aurea Suite
Cabin S3 1229
The cabin was like a regular hotel room, the bathroom was bigger then in the balcony and did have a bath tube. The steward was great but not even a towel animal or a bottle of water in the suite unless you paid for it. I could walk out our door and down the steps to the pool and get one free. Not worth paying for the suite.
Bizet Deck Suite Cabins