3. Norwegian Bliss
First of all this complaint is not about the ship itself, ship, food , cabin, excellent. This complaint t is about Notweigen Cruise lines itself and how they did nothing to address the fact that someone in the Maderna Spa opened my locker and stole all my money out of my wallet while I was in the spa. To make a long story short, Norweigen client services has not responded to my complaint, NOT one word reeceied from them yet. We go on these cruises thinking that the cruise company is concerned about our safety and the safety of our belongings, but .they are not! They are only interested in covering themselves. What actually happened was I put my personal bag into a locker in the doa and locked it by creating a 4 pin code. I checked to make sure the code was working properly and opened and locked a second time. After returning from the spa, my locker was opened, my bag still inside, but my wallet had no cash in it. On a prior visit to the spa my locker code did not work and a managerial staff member opened it for me by using a numerical code. The spa has a code to open lockers. and confirmed to Norweigen security that such a code exists. The was no other way someone could have opened my locker as I made sure it was locked. Nirweigensecurity having this info did nothing. No offer to reimburse my money, nothing. After the cruise client services has not to date (June to September 2019) even responded to my submitted response, not a word! I have only cruised with Norweigan, six cruises, and I will never cruise with them again. We are not safe, and our belongings are not safe. Norweigen only protects themselves. Never again! Note that Madera Spas never responded to my complaints either and I have names of everyone involved. Norweigan did not want to give me the names, but I made a stink until they did. Criuse with them at your own risk! THE SHIP: In spite of what happened in the spa locker rooms, I found the ship itself to be beautiful, classy and large enough to hold the thousand of cruisers. We are in the specialty dining restaurants and the food was especially best in Le Bistro, Cagney's, Ocean Blue and Q. I did not care for the food in Los Lobos as it was not good to me. Margarita was very good for Mexican tex Mexican type food eith giant portions. Coco's for crepes was good too. I did not eat in the main dining rooms. I ate at the buffet almost daily for breakfast and did not have trouble finding seating. THE SHOWS: I loved all the shows I saw. Jersey Boys, Havana and the Beetles. The musicians and singers were excellent. I loved the band that played in Q. Very talented guys. I did not try any of the outside activities spending most time in the observation lounge where seating was always available. I liked the ship, the Bliss but, due to Norweigans lack of security and terrible attention to problems. I will never sail with them again.

I WAS ROBBED WHILE IN THE SPA ON THE BLISS AND NORWEIGEN DID NOTHING ABOUT IT!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Jooci

Cabin B9 15824
A little too small.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Yukon Van Tour
    I found the tour just mediocre, mostly views from the road with a few stops at various areas, but driver mainly stayed on the road. It could have been better with more scenic stops maybe in different roads.
    View All 126 Yukon Van Tour Reviews