3. MSC Armonia
I really enjoyed this cruise. The ship was very clean, public restrooms were very well maintained. The ship is pretty small so there isn't really a lot of activities. I was part of a large group and there were activities planned by our group leader for us which were fun. The service and staff was amazing. Our dining staff (Keyshawn-Waiter, Jose-Head Waiter, Lord-Waitstaff) were great, very attentive. Our room steward Nestor Ching was also amazing. He saw that we liked to have ice so when we would return to our room after dinner we always found a bucket of ice waiting. The staff variety show was so funny it’s a must see, you will not be disappointed! I enjoyed the food in the main dining room except for the fish which always seemed to be dry. The buffet food was good for what it was, the pizza not so much. I'm not a big hot dog eater but I had a few from the buffet and I must say they were really good. I’m a picky eater due to food allergies so I pretty much stuck with food that I know. There's only one specialty restaurant (Surf and Turf for a set fee of $35. This was my second cruise with MSC and I'm ready to book my third which will be on the Meraviglia or Lirica.

Had a good time.

Dream1’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2 1089
The cabin looks small but it was actually very comfortable and the balcony was quite nice as well especially for photo background. Now the bathroom is another story; it’s really small especially the shower unless you’re a size 2.
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins