3. Celebrity Millennium
We enjoyed seeing the changes in the ship and for the most part they look good. The ship looks brighter and cleaner. What we missed was the library, the first place I went to get a book to read and no library. There are a few books I finally found by the Rendevous, but very few and the topics of the books were not chosen to excited cruises. I imagine more for decoration, but I borrowed one anyway and then returned it and picked up a second in port. I also love going to deck 12 forward where it is usually quiet. But, it is now the private sanctuary of Suite cruisers. Don't they already have balconies? Boohoo! The cabin is looking good. The storage was more than enough for us and we loved the soft close cupboards and drawers!. The new tv's and system look really good. DH was able to watch the tennis finals, Go Bianca Andreescu!!!!! Nice and clear when we got the signal. The new boarding system where we could take our own photos ahead of time was really seamless and we were on board in record time, picked up our keys from our room and left our bags. We had expected to be seated at a table for ten, but ended up at a table for two right at the stern window. Well that was really lovely and we decided to stay with it as i hated to give up the window. For the most part the meals were excellent, sometimes a little too much for me, but generally tasty. As always there is too much salt but I drank lots... of water. Despite being able to get our Captain's club drinks at most bars we visited the cosmos each afternoon as a nice way to end the busy day and then off to diner.

The new refit is pretty nice for the most part.

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by 5beatriff

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A

5beatriff’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Millennium price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
Cabin 2A 6047

We will make sure we don't have an adjoining door next time. The neighbour was a little loud with the tv and the sound transferred really well. We never heard the other neighbours.

The elevator and stairs are not far off and we could here the ding but it was not a problem.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins