• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Oasis of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
51 Awards

Great cruise but need to improve some things

Review for Oasis of the Seas to the Western Mediterranean
Paulgormley
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin:

This was my second time on oasis so I was really excited to sail on this ship mostly the cruise was fabulous with few complaints firstly in the evening I had to wait in a large queue for over thirty minutes before we were seated and when I tried to book a table for the next evening there was never a time available after 7.30.Next you are forbidden from using an iron in your stateroom which I understand but Royal Caribbean now charge you for every item you need ironed I believe they should make somewhere available that people can use in safety without having to pay.And finally from the minute you board they start the big sell with people approaching you at every time of the day selling meal packages, drinks packages watches etc please let people enjoy their holiday and relax.but I must say other than the few things I mentioned I enjoyed my cruise thoroughly in such massive ship can’t wait to se her after she gets the refit.

2 Helpful Votes