3. Norwegian Escape
I chose this ship because our friends had planned this trip and the convenience of the port. We had a wonderful time going to Bermuda. This was our first time on an Norwegian cruise line. The ship was very big with lots of activities to do. The captain was very careful to avoid the hurricane Dorian when we were going to Bermuda. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The food of course wasn’t the best but still tasted good. I would have to thank the guest manager for treating us very special. I would have to say we want to try the Norwegian Escape again. This was also our first time doing a meet and great and the slot pull which was lots of fun. The captain was also careful with the hurricane going back home. Although we had arrived late we came back to port safe and sound.

Escape to Bermuda

Riag.ho’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Family Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2
The cabin was just the right size for us and the stewards kept it very clean. The balcony was nice and a bit private.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins