3. Britannia
To spend time with my son and enjoy activities on board and ashore. The quizes were fun but one of the quiz masters made them more about him and entered into the realm of vulgarity on a family ship at 12.30.pm. Not a good idea! The food was exellent at all times and service was fairly good. I would like to single out Milton for High praise, he was an excellent and couertous waiter and took a real interest in us. The drinks system took a lot of getting used to by us passengers and the staff. I am guessing that the ultimate drinks package is a new venture and staff were very slow at times to return the all important cruise card to us, I am sure these teething problems will be sorted out in time. All in all a very enjoyable experience bit not without glitches and some improvements could be made.

Wonderful scenery on a floating Hotel.

Britannia Cruise Review by sehweymouth

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Europe
To spend time with my son and enjoy activities on board and ashore.

sehweymouth’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Britannia price drops

Cabin B623
Comfortable without being luxery. We saw very little of the Buttler and the one request we did make of him was not done.
The room was made up every morning and the beds turned down eack night. Nice touch with sweets, canapes and fruit.