3. Ruby Princess
We had an amazing vacation. Meet some very neat people. Looking forward to keeping in touch with them. The ship was clean and beautiful. Food in the Horizon Court was always really good. The best meal we had was at Curtis Stone Share! Go there and eat, you will not be disappointed. The Casino was fun we won some and lost some but overall it was fun. The artwork was pretty, not my style but nice to look at. We got the coffee card, but could have done without it. The coffee in the Horizon was just as good and free :). Soft serve ice cream was perfect, my hubby's favorite. :) We had great weather, only rained in Juneau. We did a little shopping in Juneau. We did the train ride in Skagway, that was beautiful. I would go again! Glacier Bay was beautiful, so peaceful and relaxing, we did see a portion of the glacier break but did not get pictures.The Lumber Jack Show in Ketchikan was really cute and fun, great for the family! We did the Pedi-Cab ride in Victoria, BC, I recommend seeing the city this way. The stop in Victoria is short and Pedi-Cab makes it to where you see the whole city in 2 1/2 hours. So you still have time to shop if you want. Overall the best vacation we have taken in years. We are looking forward to our next cruise, I really want to got to New England & Canada cruise.

Amazing Vacation!

shelliec007022’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF R201
The cabin was clean and a perfect size for us. The bathroom is a little small, but does its job. The shower is snug but great pressure and water temp. If you are looking for a nice quiet and easy to locate room, this is the room for you. Very little traffic going by the door. The balcony is like having an extra room. It looks out onto the Bridge, so you get to see the people work.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins