3. Scenic Opal
We have friends who told us the river cruises were a great way to see an area. So we decided Europe. Our travel agent recommended Scenic as a choice for an all inclusive trip for the price. From the time Scenic picked us up in Amsterdam to the time they shuttled us to the airport in Budapest everything was first class. In fact they even let us upgrade our airline tickets to business class (highly recommended for international travel) for a very reasonable fee. The trip was so well organized all the stress was removed which travel often brings. The service was exemplary. Food excellent at every venue. Cabin was spacious with all the comforts. Our cruise director, Richard, worked tirelessly to insure all aspects of our tours and free time went smoothly. Never a dull moment but somehow with time to just relax and "vacation". This was my first introduction to Europe and Scenic did it well. I told our "new friends" we met on the cruise, I have never been so far from home but never felt so much at home. Still trying to process all we've seen and experienced. I will definitely recommend Scenic. Thank you Scenic for a memorable trip of a lifetime.

Perfect!

Scenic Opal Cruise Review by Roseterr

Roseterr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Opal price drops

Spacious and very comfortable. Loved the balcony arrangement with the roll down upper window. Excellent while cruising.