3. Seven Seas Mariner
My travel agent booked this cruise for myself and my husband. I did not read any reviews on about this cruise or ship until after we had already booked the tour. As we trust our agent very much. However, after reading the reviews, I was quite upset and almost ready to cancel the getaway all together. I am very happy that we didn't cancel and went on this cruise. Although we read in many reviews that the food was mundane or just ok, we felt that it was great. We saw many people state how the ship was old, musty and rusted; however we did not see this. As to us it was very beautiful. We stayed in the Horizon Suites and couldn't have been more comfortable. The service on the ship was complete accommodating, organized and did everything they could for us to make sure we were happy. We were able to book all the excursions that we wanted with no issues, while some we were put on a waiting list, they still made sure we somehow were able to join the rest of the passengers in these adventures. Not everything was "perfect" as nothing always is. There were a few hiccups along the way but nothing to be upset about.

EXCELLENT GETAWAY WITH THE HUBBY

Kossis’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Mariner price drops

Horizon View Suite
Cabin HS 811
We were quite skeptical at first about our cabin. As previous reviews talked about how old, musty and dirty they were. However, we loved our cabin. It was quiet, quaint and just perfect for some quality alone time in between ports and activities for my husband and myself. We did not notice all the issues we had read about and are so happy we went with the cabin choice we did.
Deck 10 Suite Cabins