3. Grandeur of the Seas
They have absolutely nothing for the kids to do. Besides the closet sized room for the tots. My daughter is 3 and was nervous about going to the kids section and they wouldn’t even let me walk her in and say goodbye.. ridiculous. No activities.. nothing. Rooms are small. Workers are nice except for a few that seems miserable. Carnival pride is definitely a better choice. Their dining room is ok. Breakfast is the same food every morning. The crowd is mainly older and get mad when the kids are being kids.. just a warning. Our cabin is right above the door they open to let people off the ship so my kids get woken up in the morning and from their naps. Soda cans are $4.. they have ONE. pool open for public and if your kids are not potty trained they can’t go in.. so my one year old had nothing to do..

Not for kids