3. MSC Armonia
Let me say, except for the Cabin Attendant, EVERY PERSON we spoke with was VERY ACCOMMODATING AND HELPFUL! This ship is on the smaller size of Cruisers when Compared to the other ships that were in dock (i.e. Disney, RC Independance of the Seas and the RC Allure, etc..) Great Ship with PLENTY of restaurants and bars! VERY MULTI-CULTURAL environment... Moreso than any other cruise I have been on. Went to Karoake two nights and there was no host and no Karoake... That was pretty disappointing... Wife was ready for me to make a fool of myself! Did not attend any of the live shows because I don't particularly care for European musicals. Purchased a Balcony Suite Cabin which was a little smaller than RC Balcony Suite but very efficient with plenty of storage. Overall the Cruise itself was Fantastic... However the Cabin Attendant WAS HORRIBLE! I will explain more about that below.

GREAT VALUE!!! **ALMOST** EXCELLENT SERVICE!!

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by Ryan-n-Arverta

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica

Great Ship with PLENTY of restaurants and bars!

VERY MULTI-CULTURAL environment... Moreso than any other cruise I have been on.

Ryan-n-Arverta’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2 1125
Cabin Attendant WAS NOT good at his job.
- The A/C in our cabin was fine the 1st 2 days afterwards it would not work to it's full capacity as it did the first days
- Notified Attendant twice / 2nd time he called a service repair guy who stated he fixed it by tuning the system to the max (??? - Translated he turned the temperature down to the lowest setting)
- 5th day told attendant again he directed us to report the problem to deck 7 - WHICH WAS THE SHIPS HOSPITAL!!!! Which btw was located on the opposite end of the ship and my wife walks with a cane due to a car accident.
- Reported incident to Customer Relations who said they would look into it. They offered to move us to another room (with two 3 days left it wasn't worth re-packing and un-packing again). They then offered a $100 room credit which was nice.
- The attendant NEVER restocked the Mini-bar
- The attendant kept leaving one face cloth FOR TWO PEOPLE
- Half the time he never replaced the drinking glasses in the bathroom/ he simply left them where we left them... on the counter
- If we did not stack empty cans, bottles or dishes by the door, HE DIDN'T REMOVE THEM
- And most importantly (at least to the wife) he NEVER MADE A TOWEL ANIMAL!!!
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins