3. Crown Princess
I had Balcony Cabin (BB). One of the smallest cabin in the cruise line industry. The bathroom need complete make over and small. They brag about their new mattress. When they where new they where good but now my mattress was lumpy and had valleys. Dinning where to begin. Dinner menu has another menu insert with added charges for food. The food was 2nd grade quality. Prime Rib was shredded compact meat. Shrimp Cocktail had 5 shrimp about 2 inches long. I thought this was a joke. The wine glasses are the smallest in the industry. Along with barely half pour at $10 plus 18% . The bottle of wine they use is about $8 in a wine store. My partner purchased a bottle for dinner to be saved for the next day only to have the waiter constantly pouring more wine. They want you to order another bottle quickly. I purchased a bottle of Evian water and rarely the waiter refilled my glass. The ships public rooms where well appointed except the main show room seating was horrible by today standards.

Nickel And Dime Cruise Line

Crown Princess Cruise Review by paul1439

paul1439’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB A309
Very small cabins and bathrooms need remodeling to bring up to today standards.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins